To guarantee our customers the satisfaction they expect when they come to us, we provide an array of services within our sector. Before this though, we make sure that we understand your needs and requirements.
P. George & Co is an accredited specialised property firm dealing with all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing and other related areas such as Wills, Trusts, Probate and Liquor Licensing for commercial premises, Lease extensions, right to buy and re-financing.
As a modern progressive firm, we view our team of support staff as important as our professional fee earners. They provide a vital link between our client base and our fee earners.
They are hardworking and vigilant, so when you telephone with your worries take a minute to think of our staff - they may not always be able to help you, but they will do their utmost to take messages and update you on matters (subject, of course, to client confidentiality)
What you can expect from P.George & Co.
- A Quality service
- Friendly and approachable staff.
- A reasonably priced service.
- A direct and honest approach.
- We will explain and clarify all matters in the simplest terms so that any ordinary member of the public will be able to understand.
As a firm of solicitors we are becoming increasingly aware that today members of the public expect from us standards of service similar to those they currently receive from supermarkets and insurance companies. At P.George & Co. we have therefore decided to set out in writing our service standards, which we aim to keep to wherever possible. We accept that as a profession we are not renowned for our speed of acting, nor our willingness to accept change, nor indeed our approachability. Here at P.George & Co. we hope to go some way towards breaking the mould.
- Where possible answer telephone calls within 45 seconds.
- Reply to all correspondence within 2 days.
- Return all telephone messages within 3 hours.
- Keep you regularly informed and report to you promptly all material developments.
- At the time our clients instruct us, inform them of the likely costs involved and confirm this in writing within 2 days of receiving your instructions.
- Regularly update our clients on the cost of their matters.
What areas of Law do you cover?
- Business sales and purchases
- Wills and Probate
- Partnership and business advice
- Inheritance disputes
- Powers of Attorney
- Landlord and tenant
- Lease Extensions
- Liquor Licensing
- Elderly client advise and planning